About the role
JDS Australia is looking for an Internal Recruitment Consultant to help grow our IT consulting headcount across offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide. The role is based in our head office in Melbourne, and reports to the HR Manager.
JDS has 70 full-time employees across Australia, and we are looking to expand.
- Sourcing talent in the niche markets of IT Development, Applications, Ops, and Testing
- Conducting targeted IT talent searches using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Using LinkedIn talent searches to build and maintain our talent pipeline
- Creating and posting effective job ads on LinkedIn, Seek, and the JDS website
- Screening IT candidates and conducting pre-employment checks
- Preparing shortlists for hiring managers
- Providing post-interview feedback to candidates
- Liaising with hiring managers across our offices in Australia
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate for this role will be a self-motivated, friendly team player, with an excellent work ethic. They will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and take a proactive approach when screening and responding to potential candidates.
Skills and experience
- Experience in IT recruitment, particularly for developers, software engineers, performance and monitoring consultants
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the skills and profiles associated with the provision of professional services/IT consulting
Why work for JDS?
- Flexible and social team environment with frequent team events and functions
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Promoting ICT as a career for women
- Multiple award-winner for being a BRW “Great Place to Work”
- Regular vendor partnership award winner
To learn more about working for JDS, see our ‘careers‘ page.
No recruitment agencies, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org