When it comes to HP QC, JDS keeps the lights switched on. We simply don’t have to worry about HP QC not being available or operational. JDS ensures that we are aware of product developments, new features and functions, and that our system is kept healthy. I know that any time I call them, they can answer my questions. Our HP QC users have aggressive targets, and using JDS as support means that we can keep our users happy.
Selecting a high-performing tool such as HP QC was the first step. But having a skilled group of testing and monitoring consultants behind us makes all the difference. Put simply, JDS keeps the testing technology working so that our other critical applications can continue to be highly available with minimal defects. We would not have achieved the results without them.
JDS Support has provided outstanding service levels. In the past three years, 60% of all support calls have been resolved instantly, and the rest within days. I can have skilled technicians on-site quickly if I need, and can access a large pool of expertise for trouble shooting. With JDS, the Quality Assurance Team has been able to deliver on its service levels.
Why use JDS Support?
JDS delivers support services above and beyond industry standard. JDS Support:
- Achieves response times within 2 hours for 100% of calls
- Targets first call resolution at 90%
- Records a customer growth of more than 25% year on year
- Over 75 active JDS support contracts and over 55 distinct Australian JDS support customers across all industry sectors at June 2015 and growing.
- can help bridge knowledge gaps and staff shortages, improve product user uptake & ensure new product features are utilised.
- Based in Australia with a local and dedicated support center
"JDS delivers fast, thorough and professional support services so that we can get the most out of our technology. Powercor is less at risk of it's testing schedules being disrupted with JDS behind us." - Fiona Hocking, Quality Assurance Team Manager, Powercor
JDS Support Services Packages
- JDS Standard Care
JDS Standard Care provides full lifecycle, ‘cradle to grave’ management of your product issues including all priority escalations with a single point of contact. This includes on-call onsite product break fix triage when required, advice on how to take full advantage of product features and functions and health checks. Optional access is available for JDS pre-paid support services, JDS upgrade services for selected products and the JDS Script Validator service JDS Standard Care is designed for all small to large organisations.
- JDS SaaS Care
JDS SaaS Care provides all the same benefits of JDS Standard Care with additional focus of on-call best practices advice, validation services and removing the challenge of dealing with vendor support time zone differences. JDS coordinates any client SaaS admin services that are provided exclusively by the Vendor (such as database / project export services). JDS will deal with the SaaS vendor services arm on your behalf to ensure you get exactly what you need giving you the added benefit of only have to deal with an Australian based support desk. This is a great way to ensure faster resolution of Tier One product support issues.
- JDS Total Care
JDS Total Care is a comprehensive support solution embraced by organisations that want to drive the most out of their technology and mitigate against potential risk. JDS Total Care provides access to specialists who will assist onsite and includes access to JDS pre-paid support services, JDS upgrade services for selected products and the JDS Script Validator service. Covering you for ‘cradle to the grave’ issues resolution combined with preventative maintenance, JDS Total Care ensures you get the maximum out of your technology investment and is the ultimate insurance policy for your IT landscape.
- ͣ Available to customers with a critical severity issue, located where there is a permanent JDS Office (such as Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane). JDS will send a Support Engineer onsite for up to 1 day to help accelerate the triage process for a critical severity issue. For customers located elsewhere, this service will be performed remotely if remote access is granted by the client.
- ͤ To provide product capability overviews, product roadmaps, best practices advice and information. Excludes detailed product training services. Available to customers located where there is a permanent JDS Office. For customers located elsewhere, this service can be provided remotely / via WebEx or GoToMeeting.
- ͥ Product Upgrade Service available for selected products only (QC, ALM, PC, LoadRunner, QTP, FT, UFT) and does not include migration services (such as the migration of QC projects to the upgraded version). Customers are eligible for a single upgrade per product set, per annum.
- ͦ JDS SaaS Care includes the coordination of any client SaaS admin services that are provided exclusively by the Vendor (such as database / project export services). Please note that any one-off SaaS Vendor admin services fees are not covered by the JDS Support service contracts, but can be quoted by JDS for the client.
- ͧ Proactive product health monitoring and weekly health checks are only suitable for selected products (typically monitoring solution products).
Some of our Friendly Support Team
Length of Time at JDS4 years
SkillsWindows, Monitoring (BSM, LR), Virtualisation (VMware, AWS)
Workplace SolutionsJDS internal environments, customer software support, IT logistics/provisioning, IT contracts.
Workplace PassionMy passion lies in utilising technology to make our and our customers’ lives easier.
Length of Time at JDSA year
Length of Time at JDSSince February 2017
SkillsMainly HP BSM, and I’m about to start upskilling in AppDynamics.
- Any client queries related to HP BSM (Technical queries, Technical issues, licensing, etc).
- Assisting internal stakeholders at JDS with their business IT needs or issues.
- Helping to maintain the different applications that make up the whole system at JDS.
- General IT Support, ensuring client applications are running smoothly and that their technical issues are addressed in a timely manner
When you've had enough sleep, an impossible task becomes an interesting challenge.