JDS has made some web-based tools available. Note that these tools are often in development, and may not function as expected.
- Convert Web Vusers to Java Converts C-based Web (HTTP/HTML) VuGen scripts into a Java-based virtual user.
- Reformat web_custom_request() statements containing SOAP/XML or JSON Reformats a web_custom_request into a more readable form regardless of whether it is XML/SOAP, JSON or Form data.
- Converter of common data formats Converts common data formats to/from a variety of formats including HTML, Base64, URL encoding, Hexadecimal, Binary. This tool can also be used to calculate time since the epoch and MD5 or SHA-1 encryption.
- VuGen Syntax Highlighter Mmimics the colours used by VuGen script-view, which is helpful when preparing documentation. Please note, this highlighter will work with a whole host of other languages as well.
- Pacing Calculator A quick tool for calculating the pacing required for a load test script
Do you have suggestions, comments or have you found a bug in any of these tools? Please contact us