There are quite a few people writing about LoadRunner and Performance Testing on the web now. This is a short list of some of the better ones. Feel free to leave a comment with your favourite sites.
Note that this was inspired by Mark’s list of useful LoadRunner URLs, and the 43 Folders article on what makes a good blog.
- HP LoadRunner and Performance Center Blog – This blog is written by Mark Tomlinson, HP’s Product Manager for LoadRunner.
- HP Performance Center – This blog is written by Stephen Feloney, HP’s Product Manager for Performance Center
- JDS Tech Tips – Most of the JDS Tech Tips have a LoadRunner/VuGen focus.
- MyLoadTest – My blog, which I have neglected for a while. My writing activities have focussed on JDS Tech Tips lately.
- Waldemar’s blog – Waldemar has written a few good LoadRunner-related posts.
- Loadtester Incorporated News and Observations – Scott also has articles, whitepapers and podcasts.
- Performance Testing @ the Frontline – Kim Sandell from Celarius has written some good LoadRunner-related articles.
- mishmashmoo – the technical blog of Sameh Abdelhamid, who frequently writes about LoadRunner.
- 90KTS – the blog of Tim Koopmans, a gifted Melbourne-based performance tester.
- PerformanceEngineer.com – some excellent content here.
- Wilson Mar – It seems like Wilson Mar has been around forever. I found his website back when I was applying for my first job using LoadRunner.
- SQA Forums HP/Mercury LoadRunner area – a very active LoadRunner messageboard.
- PerfTestPlus resources page – a collection of articles and publications from Scott Barber.
- Performance-Testing blog
- Jay Harris is Cpt. LoadTest – Jay doesn’t seem to write about LoadRunner much anymore
- Alexander Podelko’s blog – Alex has been writing for a long time and has a lot of good ideas.